Saturday, December 09, 2006

natural

The other night I was trying to figure out whether I was going to dress or not. I originally decided not to on account of the fact that I didn't have anything new to wear.

However, after some time I remembered that there was a pair of pants that I've had for a while, but could never really fit into. I figured I'd try them on and see.
I was actually able to get into them, however they were fairly tight. At that point I wanted to put something on beneath them (ie, doll suit) however I figured that would make it even more tight. So I decided that I would try to alter the pants slightly to give them a little more hip room. It ended up working out well enough that I could fit my doll-skin under the pants, but I didn't add any padding because I figured it wouldn't fit.

I also didn't put on the corset, just because I didn't feel like wearing all that much. However, once I had everything on, I liked how it looked. It all felt more natural, even though it's a little less feminine


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cool look. You're right though, without the padding the final effect is more masculine. I didn't really realize that much difference until now. It's subtle, but definitely there. The last photo, since it's angle obscures the hips, is probably the best.

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code