Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ouch











Well, I dressed quickly before some friends came over the other night. It was a fairly rushed effort and I am not at all pleased with the pictures, so I figure I'll just dump the acceptable ones here for the sake of it.

































Also, since my mask is busted. I figured I'd just put it on under a latex-hood to make it half-way presentable.














I didn't end up using very much lube, so I was left with tons of red spots. The camera doesn't really pick it up that well, but I am really REALLY scraped. moreso than I have been in the past.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! How long does it take those to go away? They don't look the same as the bruises I mentioned before. I've not gotten scrapes like those from latex. Maybe if you had some hair on your body. Lol ;)

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code