Sunday, November 12, 2006

Well


As some of you may have guessed, I got my new doll and finally got around to converting it, along with salvaging my last one to make a new suit.

I still have to make some modifications, but first I need to figure out the best way to piece everything together! Anyway I took a few pictures.

I'd write more, but I've been really exhausted lately. I think I may be getting sick or something.

Oh yeah, I just checked my site counter. I know ya'll are out there, so drop a comment, will ya?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you went with the Latex Lover we talked about, and it looks like if fits perfectly! I like the lighting on this last picture, not as washed out.

How comfortable is it? The one I wore didn't fit as well as yours and would pinch in the elbows and knees, sometimes leaving bruises. Any problems like that?

7:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great Anima!

2:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you thought of doing bikini pictures?

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code