Friday, November 17, 2006

input

Thanks for the input. I think I'm going to try using some inflation the next time I dress. It's a bit of a pain, so I'll have to see how my mood is. I'll also have to figure out which night I'll do it!
Also,
unfortunately, I have no intention of buying a new mask. =P
Buying the doll really drained my fun-money.

To Sheyd:
well, I'm happy that you were able to build up the courage to post a message here. Also, you don't have to be afraid of me. It's not like I bite or anything.
I think you'll find that most maskers and rubberists are quite nice down-to-earth people. So you don't need to be shy. Also, I value the input/comments, in fact, I wish I got more! hehe.
Anyway, feel free to leave more messages if you like and you can always e-mail me (the link is on the right, above the ad).



Okay, now I'm off to spend the evening in vanilla attire, on another date...
Oy, (singlehood is weird)

P.S. - Aw, thanks xerxes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code