Wednesday, November 15, 2006

responses


To Closet:
Yeah, I got the latex lover, it does fit fairly well, however it isn't the most comfortable thing in the world. My arms are fine, it's just my fingertips and neck that get uncomfortable. I don't think I would be able to wear it more than a couple hours at a time.

I haven't gotten any bruises on my joints, especially on my legs, because it's fairly loose from the knees up. One of these days I'll try to stuff my inflatable leggings down there and see if I can fill it out a bit better.

To Xerxes:
Thanks =P

To anonymous 1:
Thanks XP

To anonymous 2:
I haven't thought of doing any bikini pictures as of yet due to 1) the fact that I don't have a bikini and 2) my suit isn't close to being finished yet, so it doesn't look all that great without anything else on.
However, once I do the modifications I have been thinking about, then I'll try to get some shots that show more doll-skin.



Personal update:

Sooo yah, nothing really interesting has been going on with me lately. Last week was exhausting with the dance shows and such. Umm, things are going ok with Z. By that, I mean that it's seeming more and more like she's genuinely interested in me, which isn't really a great thing.. cause I really just want someone to have sex with on occasion, and maybe somebody to bound up in latex and/or my doll-suit... aaaand if there are feelings involved, then it's probably not going to happen, cause I'd feel bad cause I can't have a relationship right now.
So I'll have to see I guess.

In other news, I'm tentatively planning on dressing in the next couple days. I want to graduate to latex with my doll-suit. I'd also like to take full-body shots with a mask, but mine's still broken! so I don't really have anything for my face, which is unfortunate.
Anyway, I'm sure I'll figure out something interesting to do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great. Do you have in mind getting a new mask?

6:36 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi where can I find a suit like this to purchase?

5:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code