Wednesday, December 13, 2006

H2O

The other day I was thinking about more effective ways of inflating my hips/legs and didn't end up coming up with any good ideas.
In these pictures I am wearing some padding under the suit with! water. I didn't have any way of reigning in the water except for a few rubber-bands sercured above my knees. So after the first minute or so, the water all escaped to my feet/calves.
I could notice a slight difference, but it wasn't enormous. I'm starting to think that the best way to go would just be some advanced form of padding (Ideally something like silicone).


The texture has always kinda been that way, maybe it was just made worse by the water. I'm not sure, but it looks all scaley, gyeh

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures look good but I imagine water would be nigh impossible to keep in the right places. I'm fairly certain there are silicon butt enhancers, perhaps they would also enhance the shape of your hips as well?

2:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that texture a result of the water? Sometimes warm water will temporarily do that to a doll. The Latex Lover and Letha dolls that I've seen before don't have that normally.

The shape is certainly nice. ;) It'll be great to find a way to keep it from displacing.

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code