Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New and the old

This new blogger is really really annoying me! The new format is screwing everything up! I'll have to fix it when I get back to the US.

Anyway, to those of you who are interested, but didn't say anything. I'm single and happy about it. If you want more info, e-mail me, but it's not an interesting story.

Okay. So, since that anonymous person left that great link on my site, I'm in a good and generous mood. Sooo, here are some pictures I took from a bit ago, they're not quite x-dressing or fetish related, but I've really liked them.

Me being a little more serious and artistic. (to the extent that someone taking pictures of themselves by themselves can) =P
Enjoy!


**GYaaaaah, last summer I ordered a latex top that I was really looking forward to getting.. and it never showed up..
WHY?!?!
I thought I was just being stupid getting something on E-bay (cause I don't entirely trust it), but because I'm a nice guy I didn't give the seller bad feed-back.
but I was still peeved.

Turns out that I had the wrong shipping address set as my primary one.. I'm SO STUPID!! gyek, I missed out on a couple latex items I was really looking forward to because of that.
Ugh, I'm an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code