Friday, February 02, 2007

Finally!

Okay, it's been a while since I've posted, but I have a good reason! namely, getting internet here has been a pain!!!

Right now I'm holding my computer up against a window and am stealing internet from some Japanese dude I don't even know. So I apologize to that person, but I need the internet!

Anyway, I should be moving into the place in Tokyo tomorrow, so after that I should have more updates and will be checking my mail, posting blogs, etc.

Also, I've noticed that I've accumulated a ton of spam messages. So I turned on word-verification in order to hopefully ward off some of that stuff. I hope it doesn't deter the few of you who do comment on here from doing so.

Okay, I'll be up and posting hopefully tomorrow!

*Closetmonster
Are you coming to Japan? or are you just flying somewhere.
If you're coming to Tokyo, 会いましょうね!
toss me a message.

*oh, how unfortunate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see that you got there fine and are getting settled in. Did you have a good flight? It sure is a long one. I've got things together to keep me occupied when I make the flight in a few weeks. ;)

8:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there for two weeks, travel included, but I'll be in Osaka. I don't think we'll be getting to Tokyo.

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code