Monday, January 08, 2007

travel plans

Okay, so I've been hinting for the past few months about potential future/travel plans, but haven't said anything aside from that.

So now that they are more concrete, I figure I'll let everyone know what it is.

At this end of this month I'm planning on moving to Japan. At first I'll be living just outside of Tokyo, but if all goes well, then I should be in Tokyo somewhere.

I'll be there at least (maybe less, but I don't know) 3 months, but it may be up to a year or so depending on visa stuff.

In short, this means there'll be almost no masking or anything of that sort for at least a couple months while I'm living with family and a friend's family. However, if all goes well and I get my own place, I intend on starting up then.
But I'll have to see what all the plans are and how everything plays out.

Until then, I'm just getting ready to leave.

**yes, I intend on continuing to post here and I will probably end up fleshing out old pictures etc. once this place gets really drab. However, I'm sure the content of my posts will become much more interesting, because I'll be living in a place that treats sexuality as well as the genders entirely differently.

I'm still in the process of trying to figure out if there is anything that I want to bring with me that is fetish related.. as of now, I'm thinking not because I'll be staying with some family/friends fam, and Japanese matriarchs tend to be a bit on the nosy side...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anima,
latexsabrina here again. I wish you all the best for your travel plans and your plans at all. It was a great pleasure to see all the great blog entries here and on at 360. Hope to see you soon ... with great photos and "blog reports".
Cya
Sab

6:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will there be any new posts during this time, possibly with some old masking pictures?

2:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, I hope your plans work out the way you want. Hopefully you'll be able to post your progress on here. If not I'll check in often hoping to hear from you.

3:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

6:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code