Saturday, December 23, 2006

Bending



So the other night I was thinking about dressing up, but without any new gear to inspire me, I didn't try very hard.

I went through a number of potential outfits and ended up trying on a pair of girl's jeans I almost never wear when x-dressing. Mainly because 1) they're too loose for my purposes and 2) they're not stretch! so it's difficult to play up any sort of figure in them.

I started thinking that it was a shame that these pants are never really used. I also was reminded that I have been actually wearing somewhat well-fitting men's jeans (something I didn't used to do). I though to myself, well wouldn't it be funny if I just wore these girl's jeans out like normal pants. I wonder if anyone would notice a difference.
It was a thought, but I didn't think I would actually try out my hypothesis.

When I awoke today I just put on the jeans because they were close to my bed. When I did with underwear and all, I noticed they felt a bit tighter than they had felt the previous night. I walked around my house for an hour or so in them and got used to the feeling, however felt as though they were still a little effeminate. (partially because they're low-rise and partially because they seem to be fairly obviously girls-jeans).

Having lived in New York for a number of years, I have seen a few guys wearing girls jeans and it was socially accepted. So I figured I would try out my little social experiment.

Today I went walking around my town with a friend, ate out, and then went and met up with some other friends... a normal day.
It didn't seem as though anyone noticed that I was wearing girl's jeans, even though they did feel quite tight around the lower thighs/knees, and they were cut in such a way that made the middle-seam up the butt go up my ass-crack. Also, every time I sat they suddenly became skin-tight. BUT, nobody seemed to notice... they were also cut in such a way as to not accommodate a crotch, so there were definitely times when my package felt like it was buldging out.

(See, they don't look that feminine)

Anyway, It's actually funny because I own a few pairs of fairly expensive jeans (I'll just say that they're more than 100 dollars a pair). And what I have noticed is that with a lot of the more upper-end men's jeans now, it seems as though they have taken on typically feminine traits; faded legs/pockets, thinner/higher quality/more comfortable fabric, also other trends like being low/boot/bell-bottom-cut.

In order to get these kinds of jeans in the past with these new feminine features, I had to pay out the ass. However, with this cheap pair of girls jeans (20 dollars) I got all of those features, but for comparatively nothing in terms of cost! I guess the main drawback is that most girls jeans have NO pocket space, assuming that the wearer will be carrying a purse... and boundary I don't intend on crossing anytime soon!

So, I think I may do my jean-shopping in the women's section in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code