Tuesday, December 19, 2006

almost a week!

Well, it feels like it's been a while since I've posted here!
I suppose it has.. I've had a lot more activity happening on my 360 account as of late.. Also, I've been pretty lazy about updating I suppose.. AND! pictures I've taken I haven't been too pleased with.

Anyway, if for some reason this results in an upsurge of people asking to be friends on 360, then PLEASE start off with a message or at least some sort of invite that has something original written on it. I decline most invites that are just out of nowhere with nothing but the standard "hey let's stay in contact... blah blah blah."

Okay, I'm super tired and I've got lots of shopping to do tomorrow. (x-mas shopping, not fun shopping :P)

*Thank you for the comment Sheyd, it is much appreciated.
Also, yes. This time of year always gets a bit exhasting. However, it's been even more-so for me (for other reasons), but I'll explain more about that later on.

I hope everyone has a merry x-mas!

aw, thanks sab! =P

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do really like that mask. You chose well and you wear it well. Any pictures of you (with or without it) are always enjoyable to see. As for the season of rambuctious gift giving... eh, we survive it as best we can. I do hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

5:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, have a very merry Christmas and a great New Year! To you and all of your blog's visitors. :)

8:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aloha Anima,
Sab here ;-) Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
C U soon ... here or on 360.
Bye
Sab

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code