Monday, January 15, 2007

Finally, a pre-made doll-suit!

(picture from marquis newsletter)

I thought this would be relevant to this site.

Anyway, I'm happy to see that a company has actually acknowledged the market for latex-doll costumes and made a suit like this one.
Personally, I don't think I would buy one for myself, but I would certainly get it for a girlfriend or something. Just because I feel like a costume of such nature would be most fitting for a perfectly feminine figure... but that's just me.

If anyone purchases it, I'd be happy to see pictures! just drop me a line, lol.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thats soo cool...

6:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u mean you could wear it? and even a guy would look like a sexdoll? where do u buy it?

2:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you can wear it... I have one.
It is very think rubber though.
The zip arrangement is rubbish and very delicate - had to repair it twice already.

Made by LiqLaq

9:11 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

JUST CAME IN, WHERE DO YOU GET THESE DOLL SUITS, JEFF

9:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

becuase no one has posted the link to the company who sells this yet.

http://liqlaq.com/items/catsuits~jumpsuits/catsuit-dolly-cs008-detail.htm

11:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

because there are better suits out there here are some links some http://www.femskin.com/

http://www.marquis.de/onlineshop/product_info.php?products_id=1723

the ones at femskin are very good and have a Fully penetratable vagina, Optional rectum gives you a penetratable anus and Optional pouch kit makes urination possible! and tend to be more for t/s. The ones at marquis do not look as good but are like a true doll suit and have a internal condom

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code