Monday, January 22, 2007

procrastination


Okay, I've been slacking on this whole packing and getting ready thing.

anyway, in avoiding doing anything productive, I tried to update my profile here and now it's all messed up! I can't upload my new profile picture and my old one dissappeared!!! freakin' computers and technology.
I'll dedicate more time to it later, but I had a much cuter picture than before ready to post. I'm hoping to get it up sooner than later.

In the meantime, a good friend of mine is upset with me for reasons unexplained. I'm hoping it'll reslove itself and we get to talk about it before I go, but yeah. It's all piling up towards the stress that's been crushing me lately. blek

okay, now I need to pack.

*got the picture up, I think it's a bit more appropriate. Especially because of my feelings about maskers versus transvestites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code