Friday, April 06, 2007

not lately

Okay, well. I know that I've not been posting lately, but I have a good excuse!
the likes of which I am writing about right now. It's going to be another one of those monster stories, so it will take a few days to actually get all out, as well as wrap up (because I'm not actually out of the mess that I find myself in yet).

Anyway, the new corset I ordered arrived a little over a week ago, however just now I opened it and tried it on. I'm pretty pleased with it, aside from the fact that I'm still not very fond of the feeling of corsets, but I do like how they look.
what do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see some pictures with you dressed up with the corset and your new breast forms!

10:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second that "Looks great"! If you don't mind my asking, where did you buy the corset from?

4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wearing it upside down...

5:40 PM

 
Blogger Matt D said...

So, several of your last pictures are no longer showing.

I hope you are well and not posting because you are living a Rubberist live.

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code