Friday, April 06, 2007

not lately

Okay, well. I know that I've not been posting lately, but I have a good excuse!
the likes of which I am writing about right now. It's going to be another one of those monster stories, so it will take a few days to actually get all out, as well as wrap up (because I'm not actually out of the mess that I find myself in yet).

Anyway, the new corset I ordered arrived a little over a week ago, however just now I opened it and tried it on. I'm pretty pleased with it, aside from the fact that I'm still not very fond of the feeling of corsets, but I do like how they look.
what do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kryer said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see some pictures with you dressed up with the corset and your new breast forms!

10:18 AM

 
Anonymous sera_j said...

I'll second that "Looks great"! If you don't mind my asking, where did you buy the corset from?

4:39 PM

 
Blogger raag said...

Do you eagerly desire the gorgeous Halle Berry look In “Die Another Day”? Bikini-clad Halle Berry was certainly looking sexy and hot at the beach in the James Bond flick and if you want to make yourself captivating to men like our dear Halle Berry, then go for the attractive range of bikinis offered at http://www.verysexybikini.com. The bikinis available at this website are cheap and affordable, just buy them and attain the highly sought after look.

6:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are wearing it upside down...

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code