Monday, July 03, 2006

Hectic

Hey, I apologize to my narrow fan-base for not posting anything substantial in the past week or so, but things have been fairly crazy on my end.
Moving out of NY and getting my apartment rented out was quite an ordeal. Then when I got to NJ my internet wasn't working and I've just been cleaning and organizing a good living space for myself... which has proven to be exceedingly difficult.

I'm actually converting a small bedroom into a huge walk-in closet, so I'm installing ceiling bars to hang clothes and moving in an existing shelving system. I'm also FINALLY going to make an organized system of storing my rubber and x-dressing stuff, with latched/locked drawers and all (so nobody stumbles across it, which was always my issue in the past).
Also, without the internet to entertain and act as a vehicle for expression for me, I've been spending my time talking to a friend of mine quite a lot. I've been explaining all the psychological, sexual, and historical points in latex fetish. It's been pretty interesting and what's been more fun is that she finds it fascinating and will continue asking me more and more about it until I've spent an entire night mulling over the fetish.
We've covered furries, bondage, zentai, cosplay, latex, a little dolling, and only spent about 30 minutes on masking, but we're getting there. I feel like the next step is to introduce her to this site just to give her more information, but I feel like we need to do some more discussing before that happens.
So things are going well, it's just been insanely busy on my end.

Anyway, I've got to go make a social appearance, but I'll have more later.

P.S. Thanks for the congrats. And yes, there is a 12 second timer on my camera, but I did get a remote for it just recently, but the damn thing doesn't work! apparently I need to update some software for it, which I'll try to do soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code