Friday, June 09, 2006

it's come to my attention

So, Catch 22 was cheating on me and the breakup was just a front so she could start a new relationship.. Hmm, what a nice end to 3 years.

I found this out earlier today..
and my first date with someone new? Tomorrow. Yuuh, I work fast.. and she's a dancer! I'm excited.

In other news; I'm gearing up to head out to various lands in about a month and I'm realizing that I'm eating up money like crazy. So I don't think I'll be getting any new rubber gear anytime soon :(
although, my ads have gotten me 7 dollars so far. So I'm seven dollars closer to something!

I also haven't yet received my catsuit nor my new camera.. I just e-mailed the company about the catsuit and I'm HOPING it'll be here next week..


other news, other news... I've started to realize that I really do see fetishism as pure sexuality, while I see sex as something meaningful. However, there's a girl in my class now who is a dance instructor who seems overly interested in talking to me. Which is nice of course, because I hate always having to be the one to initiate conversation.. and it doesn't hurt that I spend all day every day drooling over her. It's been a while that the mere presence of someone results in constant erections, but that's not going to develop into anything, centrally because I don't want to be bound to NY after this month ends... and furthermore, I'm just not going to put the effort in cause from talking to her I've realized that our interests are at different ends of the spectrum.

From the past 3 years with Catch 22 I've really realized that fetishism, latex and masking are central to how I carry on romantic relationships. With all the girls I've messed around with (in any serious way, not just 'hooking up') I've, at some point, incorporated latex. The first one took to it decently well at first, but then got tired of it. The second didn't take to it well at the beginning, then it grew on her, then it faded, then it grew, and it just cycled. The third thought it was really cool and was extremely excited about it.. I actually had her dancing around in my polymorph catsuit (that I've taken all my pictures with) and it was especially nice cause we're both about the same height/size so we could share clothes.. it almost seems too perfect!! hmm, I'm really going to have to get back in touch with her (no pun intended).

The thing is, I've had three fairly strong hits and no real misses with bringing up and using latex with girls I have been involved with. So I don't think it's out of the question that this trend will continue. So hopefully at somepoint in the semi-near future I'll get involved enough with someone to incorporate them into this site..
Also, because of the way I've seen how fetish really IS a part of who I am, I think I'm going to start bringing it out earlier. Cause in my first relationship... well I told her about it the first day we went out, but never told her about masking. The second girl I told her about latex about a month into the relationship, then told her about masking about a year into it. And the third I told her about rubber within week of involvement, but never masking.

I've come to realize that I'm pretty secure about the idea of rubber and letting others know about it, but masking is a much more sensitive issue for me. I know that I'll be telling my next serious partner about it, I just don't know how or when, cause I always find it awkward.. However, my latex discussion I've already got down to a basic science.

NEway, that's it for now.. the adventures of the weekend begins in 15 hours!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah finally the night shift work ends so I can finally read your posts like before there a week old. Congrats on the smooth relationship moves, in my experince dancers are fun though the tend to usually have body image issues, haha just warning ya before ya make an offhand saddlebags joke. Anyways as you were saying about introducing partners to latex and the different speeds at which you let it be known and how much you told, once again i saw alot of what i go through in what your saying. I'm with a shall we say "number 1 girl" (I fail at monogomy) who sounds alot like your cycler, I go in cycles too though me and her have the amazing ability to be completly out of synch at all times. I actually once thought a reelationship came to an end because i pushed fetishism too hard, but in hindsight it was more because of the fact that I was a raging prick and she had the emotional attention span of a gnat. Such is Life
Mr. Anonymous

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code