Tuesday, May 09, 2006

$$$

I've noticed that since I have added the 'donations' button on the lower right that it's gotten no hits..
now, I didn't expect that people would be lining up to voluntarily shove their money at me, but I was kind of hoping that at least one person in the past month or so would be so kind as to donate something towards my new catsuit!

But, I guess it's just human nature. why inconvenience yourself if you don't have to?
So I'm not blaming anyone cause I know that I don't pay money for anything unless I really have to or am getting something in exchange.
I mean, you all would be benefiting by helping me add to my latex collection, so I could have more stuff to wear, which would equal more interesting pictures for you to look at! =P

(like so)
but it's a long-road.


Now left in this dilemma where I need some extra cash for rubber gear, but not wanting to make a pay site I've been considering putting ads up here to generate some sort of additional revenue because it's looking like the money I have and will be making will all be going towards living. That's not to say that I won't be getting any more rubber gear, but I am saying that my purchasing will certainly slow down. So it would be nice to have some additional money made that directly goes into rubber gear.
cause according to my site-meter I get a decent amount of traffic per day/month, so if there's a lot of people coming through here, then presumably there should be some people clicking these adds (I'm not saying you have to or should, cause I'd be bound by a contract not to say that), but it may give me some extra cash which could wholly go towards rubber.. and honestly, latex is expensive, but not that expensive.

Although, I haven't done ads ever before, so there might be some obnoxious thing floating around somewhere here in the near future.. but i'll try to keep the ads 1) to a minimum and 2) not too hard on the eyes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the ads are a good idea, thats a shame no ones has given you any money. I myself clicked the playpal think but as I'm a broke college kid, I got nothing to give. But I'd call out some of the other 10,000 people who hit this site that some of them have to be daddy warbucks.
Mr.Anonymous

10:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, no Daddy Warbucks here. Lol

Please don't crucify me for suggesting this, but....have you tried the coated spandex as a cheaper alternative to latex? I know, I know it's definitely not the same! Not as tight, not the same smell, not the same feel, but pieces made with it could supplement your wardrobe less expensively.

8:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Anima but I have plans of my own. Trying to save up for kigurumi stuff. I know it's not the same as latex but I'll work my way up slowly. right now I have aout $100 saved. Need about 1200 more. I feel your pain Anima.

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code