Friday, April 21, 2006

Balancing act

Ugh, things have been especially hectic starting today.

It's been a real struggle trying to balance school work with this dance show, but I feel like I've been keeping on top of it for the most part. The problem is that my relationship doesn't really fit into the equation. The plain and simple fact is that from today through Saturday I will have absolutely no free time..

So in hopes that my gf can wait that long without getting hardly any attention from me, then everything will be fine. It's just a matter of making it through the next 2 days alive.. After that I'll be able to step back and see how things are between us. It's just annoying to get a steam of phone and text messages accusing me of hanging up on her while probably on stage with my phone tucked away into my backpack set on silent...

gah.... Day 1 down, 2 more of extreme pain, then 3 more weeks of slightly milder pain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code