Sunday, April 02, 2006

Photo Shoot


Finding myself with one night where I didn’t have to spend all of it working, I decided that I’d take some pictures. I had told my gf the day before that I’d like to, because in the past we’ve started in the late evening and ended up finishing by early morning, which is not something you want to do if you’ve got to get up in the morning for class or work, which we did.

So having learned from those experiences I started dressing before she got home, so by the time she did we’d be able to take a couple pictures and be done with it, although it didn’t really turn out that way.

About thirty or so minutes before she got home I started dressing.

I began with my girl-suit, then put on some butt-pads, because the last time we took pictures we noticed that it flattened out my rear, making it look awkward. So I was hoping that with the inflation/these pads it’d give my back-end a more natural look. Then I put a surprise on top of that (which I’m sure you’ll be able to guess, but I’m not revealing till the next set of pictures). I then started to ease into my catsuit, it was around that time when my gf came in.

She seemed like she was in a pleasant mood, but it declined through the night.

After I got the catsuit zipped up and leggings pumped up I located and pulled on my elbow-length gloves. I was then going to put on the corset, but I felt like it would be a little boring to have primarily the same pictures as I did last time. So I thought about what else I could throw on over the catsuit. I then remembered that I had bought this really cheap latex dress/shirt thing off of E-bay just to get my rating up so buyers would take me more seriously.

I hadn’t really worn it in the past, so I was hoping that it would fit.
Once I found it I started pulling it on. Its cut just like a turtle-neck, but it has no seams or zipper. Also, the front and back are exactly the same, so it was difficult for it to accommodate my feminized shape.
It was a real struggle getting into it.

While I was doing all of this my gf was sitting silently watching TV. I started getting the feeling that she wasn’t in the best of moods, but I didn’t say anything.

I grabbed my corset and as I did I felt something strange in my leggings. I noticed that there was this cool sensation on my side and that my leggings were deflating. I realized that the blow-up tube had come loose, I considered re-attaching it, but that would have meant taking all my gear off, putting the tube back in, then putting it all back on. I didn’t want to do this because it had taken me a little over an hour to get all suited up as it was, also my gf was looking like she was getting tired and annoyed, so I didn’t want to postpone her bed-time any later.
I ended up just grabbing the corset and tying it up as fast as I could, hoping to plug the leak. I think I got it for the most part, but my legs had deflated substantially.

I then asked her to put on my eye-makeup and afterwards I put the mask on.
By this time it had become very clear that she was not in the best of moods and it made me feel especially awkward, since at first I always tend to think that it’s something that I did.
Once I was ready I stood in the middle of the room not wanting to inconvenience her by asking to take pictures, but at the same time I didn’t want to take everything off without having taken any photos.

I finally asked her and she did. While taking the pictures it was clear she was in a very bad mood. Her demeanor reminded me of the attitude of an angry teacher crossed with an annoyed customer.
This made taking pictures especially awkward because I’m still not that comfortable with masking and x-dressing. So with my self-esteem at about 0, having the person with me looking annoyed and continually asking, “what now?” and “is that it?” made me even more uneasy.

So the entire process of the picture taking was not too pleasant.
After we finished getting the shots that I had wanted I hung around a bit, just thinking about things (which I’ll talk about later).

I then took the wig/mask off and went out to have a cigarette. My gf came with me and started talking about what was wrong. It seems like it was just a case of bad-timing. I mean, really bad timing, cause I don’t mind talking seriously or having an argument or something while dressed normally, but while dressed as a rubber-girl it was really unpleasant.
About half way through I nearly forgot how I was dressed, which made it a little easier, but then when I re-realized what I had on it made me think about how comfortable I had gotten with it.

In the end it wasn’t that bad, just at the time it was pretty unpleasant.
Anyway, here are the pictures. I thought it wouldn’t be too fitting to have all of them interspersed through this story.


Till next time!
I really like set of photos that are coming up next post.
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code