Wednesday, March 22, 2006

www.prettypervy.com

So I saw that my site was starting to look like it had too much text and not enough images. Since I don't have the time nor initiative to suit up myself, I contacted PerttyPervy.com and asked if I could post some pictures of theirs. They gave me permission, so here they are.

I stumbled across Pretty-Pervy’s site only a couple months ago. When I first did I wasn’t all that impressed, I mean their stuff looked good, but nothing go crazy about.

Later on in a RubberPal forum someone pointed out that their inflatable stuff was incredible. Well, I checked it out and I have to agree, it’s pretty amazing stuff. It was really cool to see how the designers were able to conceptually change the human form in most every way possible. Even more impressive, they were able to actually carry out these structural designs and bring them into reality with just rubber and air.

::Martian Queen::




I really like this design.
It’s relatively simple and for the most part just looks like a finely made latex dress. The area where it really takes off is the hood. I’m amazed at how they were able to shape it so well and still make it functional. I also think that the black stripes around the eyes are quite a nice touch. It’s also interesting in how the shape of the hood is actually more like that of an egg opposed to a sphere, which I’m sure took a lot more measuring, cutting, and exact dimensions to reduce ripples.

::Toxic Toadstool::

This design is quite interesting also.
I’m not sure if it’s all a single suit or comprised of pieces, either way it all comes together amazingly.
The exaggerated breasts I think we’ve all seen before, but having the nipples carrying tassels at the end is a nice touch; kind of reasserting their inanimate and superficial nature being born from a natural female form.
It’s also of interest in how the designer decided to exaggerate the rear to such an immense degree. It makes me think of what would happen if a modern dress swallowed a Victorian style one. The whole look reminds me very much of Alice in Wonderland, which sounds a bit weird, but should be a huge compliment because it’s rare that someone can create something that so truthfully brings fantasy to reality.

::Queen Prawn::

Well, the point of interest, if it’s not obvious enough, is the mask. It seems like a lot of the designs at pretty pervy have a somewhat similar look, but this one takes it to a real extreme. It’s kind of fun how they exaggerated the size up to such an absurd point that it crosses the line of practicality and dives head-first into the fantastic.


::The Bug::

This design is really cool.
Normally when latex designs try to deviate from the normal look they still carry a very humanoid, bipedal cut. With the bug however they have changed the entire structure of the human body, creating something completely different.
Also the detail on this item is amazing; the claws at the ends of the feet (all four of them), the spikes on the back outlined in green, the tail, the inflatable side-horns, it’s all just incredible.
The part about the whole design that’s really exciting is the fact that it looks completely natural, drawing on existing forms and putting them all together in a garment, worn by a human, but appearing to be an insect-like reptile creature all the while using known forms and material; the gas mask, latex, etc. All of this giving the appearance of some completely strange creature that’s totally erotic.

::Intergalactic Horny Thing::


This one is really my favorite, I just can’t get over how cool this overall design is. It seems like this suit was made for the model, which it probably was. There are no folds and it’s completely smooth, it’s really as though it’s a second skin for her.



It’s interesting how the design really plays off of the material of the costume. The curvy and distinguished lines help accentuate the model’s figure along with emulating a similar effect of natural forms.

The idea of the outfit itself is interesting in how it draws on human sexuality through the inflatable breasts and dildo. However, when both are put together it creates this fantastic overtly sexual hermaphroditic being.
Yet the enlarged stomach and buttocks are a little curious. (on the right)

(pic of IHT and pigbitch)

It’s as though the designer was drawing all sexual cues found in the human form, beyond just genitalia. I mean, the enlarged rear ties in with the universal beauty ideal chest/waist/hip proportions in women, along with… well there’s no evolutionary advantage to having a big ass aside from potentially having large hips for child-baring, but I think most everyone knows that the rear has become a sexual cue for both men and women.

The inflated stomach is the part that I find really interesting. Pregnancy is generally not something that is depicted in a sexual context, if anything it’s something that removes women from the sexual arena, but one can clearly see that this design is sexy, even if they don’t think it is personally.
(I really like this picture becuase the content and background makes it seem so much more human. You can actually 'see' the person inside)

Some ways that pregnancy is culturally seen is in relation to fertility, reproduction, the life cycle, etc. juxtaposed to this overtly sexual hermaphroditic outfit.
Interestingly, hermaphrodites have been highly sexualized (typically in art, but in other areas too), however they lack the ability to conceive. That is to basically say, hermaphrodites can’t get pregnant.

So adding an enlarged stomach to a hermaphroditic humanoid form is an interesting way of applying a full, futile, and distinctively female essence to an otherwise genderless being.


If I really want to go out on a limb I could connect the penis to power, then all the other features to the feminine, ultimately creating a complete version of empowered womanhood, BUT I really don’t feel like going into that arena.
I just wish that I had this outfit! But unfortunately I don’t have (what I assume to be) a few thousand bucks to drop on such a thing.
pity.


::personal update::
Tonight and tomorrow are going to be terrible as far as work goes. Also turns out next week won’t be so great either, but not nearly as bad as this one. I’m hoping to actually do a little relaxing this weekend, but I’ll see I guess.
In the meantime I’ll be doing research and writing up papers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello rubber anima i had trouble with email. i would like to email you can you let me know what it is. i loved your photos especially the female mask where did you get it? Cliff

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code