Monday, March 20, 2006

Good Grief!

Ah, so RubberPal is back up. Good.

Anyway, my spring break is over, today is nearly over, and I only have 1 more mid-term to finish before I'm done with the lot.

The past couple weeks, not to mention this one, has been extremely stressful. I was a bit disappointed to find myself doing and thinking more about work than I have in previous weeks. I mean, isn't spring break supposed to be a relaxing time for students?
well, it wasn't for me. Also this week is shaping up to be even worse, however I'll see how it plays out.

In the past few days and even now, I've been thinking about fetish, latex, masking, etc. and honestly, I haven't felt all that into it. I'm attributing my sharp decline in interest to stress.

Aside from being a little disconcerning, I've found it enlightening.
It's been interesting to see the world as I imagine most people do. Doing work, spending free time with friends, watching movies, and entertaining one's self with other somewhat bland hobbies. Then in the space between just think about random things; like future purchases or accomplishments.

It was nice being able to be upfront and open about my thoughts and feelings at any given time, because they were all so... normal. Although, throughout I felt entirely void of sexuality, which is a state I'm rarely in. This is not to suggest I'm an overtly sexual guy, cause I'm not. S'just that rubber and masking are generally on my mind, especially if I'm just sitting around looking as though I'm spaced out.

I've kind of been missing the fetish, but just don't have time for it... this week at least. I can't even get into the proper mind-state to write anything, I guess it'll just take some time to come back to me. I imagine it won't be too long, cause there have been brief periods like this in the past.
So we will see!

*response to Arran and Closetmonster*

Yeah, I believe that my interest in fetish definitely fluctuates along with my work-load. So it is currently dead, but should be resurrected soon enough. I actually found out that this week is going to be a lot more hectic than I originally thought.. UGH! but hopefully by the weekend I'll be able to relax a little.

I also agree that my desire to dress/mask definitely will increase given certain situations, like being alone or unattended for a while. However, I'd connect this growing desire more with a hunger or thirst where I am eventually compelled to satisfy it, than with murderous tendencies =D
but I do know what you mean.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've noticed this too. I've also noticed that when left alone for awhile, the desire to mask and dress up grows and starts to crowd out other thoughts, demanding attention. It's almost like a serial killer's thirst that grows, needing ocassional hits to keep it from overwhelming him. This aspect of fetishism, is the only thing that bothers me. Maybe it's just me? (nervous laugh)

8:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol Sorry, I wasn't trying to compare it with murderous tendencies. I was suggesting that the hunger/thirst proccess itself had parallels. What's being hungered for is very different. I'm sure there's some psychological term for it, and I'm curious about it.

8:10 AM

 
Anonymous Retaining Wall Contractor Duluth said...

Nice posst

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code