Thursday, March 02, 2006

Mind over Money

The other day when I was planning on purchasing girl’s clothes I remember being in a somewhat strange state. I feel that way again now considering buying some women’s boots.

In the past if I ever bought any sexual or fetish related items I’d go through a long period of consideration before placing an order. This is mainly because I typically don’t have that much money at my disposal, so what I do end up spending I try to be fairly sure about before doing it.

Over the past year or so of buying latex items I have grown accustomed to thinking about my latex purchases as being synonymous with sex if not some sexual activity. Some examples would be; my male catsuit provides heightened pleasure for me while being intimate, my dildo and harness aids me in sexual performance as well as satisfying an interest of mine.

So when I was presented with the prospect of purchasing women’s attire I was put into a strange mood. I wanted to buy something that was fetish related, but not synonymous with sex or sexual activities. However, I still wanted to buy them. I was searching through my head for the possible utility of such purchases and it was difficult to come up with any. I mean, am I buying it solely to take pictures to put up on this site?
No.
Will I be fulfilling their intended purpose?
Not really.

So why do I want them?

While mulling over these ideas my gf noticed that something was on my mind. I ended up telling her what I was thinking and she made the argument that it’s no different from her buying underwear or pajamas. Basically saying that I’d be buying unnecessary clothes that I wouldn’t wear in public the same way that she does, however something still didn’t sit right with me.

We came to the conclusion if it’s something that I wanted and I had the means to get it, I might as well go through with it. So, as I wrote about before, I went shopping last weekend. We were going to go shoe shopping at the time, but decided that the internet is probably the best place to look for women’s boots, especially in my size. So I’ve been looking around for any that resonate with me, but no luck as of yet. I’ve also e-mailed a company with a few questions about getting a brand-new female-catsuit! but I haven’t heard back yet. So I don’t know when I’ll be getting all that stuff.

Anyway, this upcoming week is going to be especially hectic, so wish me luck! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code