Tuesday, February 21, 2006

feeding the habit

(Me admiring my shiny rubber-clad hand)

While I was taking the pictures from earlier I spent a little time outside.

After putting on all my gear I felt exhausted, it ended up taking me about an hour to get all the stuff on and then some additional time for the finishing touches. By the end of it I was so spent that I needed some sort of release.
After taking a few of the preliminary pictures thought, “I need a smoke.”

Normally I would have removed the mask to do so, but it had taken me so long to get it all on and together I just thought, ‘screw it’ and left the mask on.

I grabbed my lighter and a single cigarette and made my way outside. I had to have my gf check out-back before I left the building so she could make sure that the coast was clear.
I got her OK, so I emerged into the night.


Here's me looking kind of cock eyed =P

Once I tried to actually get the lighter going I found that it was exceedingly difficult to get it lit while wearing rubber gloves. The problem was that there is a child-safety bar running down the ridge of the flint-spinner, for whatever reason the rubber really adheres to this bar, so I couldn’t rotate the spinner. I ended up using my middle (exposed) finger to get it working.


In the end, the mask was quite comfortable to wear, partially because it was extremely cold out, so the extra insulation was welcomed, but also I didn’t have any trouble breathing.
Actually, the pursed lips of the mask did a good job at holding the cigarette near my mouth. Also the moulded indents on the inner-portion of the mouth made it easy for me to fit my lips inside the mask’s.

Overall it was quite an enjoyable experience and I wouldn’t hesitate to leave the mask on in the future if I felt like smoking again...

... which will hopefully be some time not too* long from now. =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have any control of facial expressions while wearing your mask? It looks really natural when you're blowing out smoke. If you don't mind me asking where did you get that mask? It's one of the best I've ever seen.

10:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do like the look you portray when you have all your gear on. From the pictures, the illusion of a woman wearing a latex catsuit is superb. The mask is fantastic! I would love to know where you obtained the mask you have.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code