Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Web-Cam

So I was sitting around on YIM and saw one of the people on my buddy-list had their web-cam activated. For some reason this whole idea never occurred to me in the past, especially for the purposes of transmitting fetish related material. I guess I’m just behind the times, but it got me thinking about the potential prospects. It’s pretty interesting, however is something that I’m entirely not ready to do.

I don’t know if it Really crosses any lines, I think it’s just that it would create a situation that would potentially be... uncomfortable. Also, being in a relationship I don’t want to wade into any unknown waters as to potentially rock the boat. I think it’s just more that I’m fascinated at the advancement of technology, even though web-cams have been around for a long time. I guess I’m just mentally stuck in the technological stone-age.



::personal update::

so it turns out that the work I have for this break is taking me a lot longer than I originally imagined. I just finished doing what I had set out to have done on monday... Yeah, it's been a struggle, this break has been quite unpleasant thus far.

If I had more free time I would have busted out a longer, more interesting post, but I'm just dead from looking at a computer screen all day today.

I'm really looking forward to the summer =P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web cams are cool, but don't worry about it if you're going to be uncomfortable. Make sure you're girlfriend is ok with it too. She may not be too keen with sharing you that much. ;)

(Heck, she may like it and want to play director. Lol)

8:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah so far I have only used a webcam sparingly, mainly just to show models and things. but like Closetmonster said, if you tend to feel uncomfortable about it, then dont worry about a webcam.

2:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code