Monday, March 06, 2006

Vanilla


So I know that I was writing earlier about buying some normal woman's clothes.

Well, I finally got around to trying them on with the suit underneath. I think everything we got fits pretty well, however in the future I'll probably leave the breasts a little less inflated cause my dimensions are a little over the top.

While trying things on I just put on the suit and the clothes. I just wanted to make sure that everything fit properly, meaning I wasn't going for a night of full-on rubber and masking.
I only dressed up for about 10 or 15 minutes cause I was supposed to meet a friend online to play a game. We only took a couple pictures and didn't pay too much attention to the composition or background (which is why it's cropped out).

By the time I had taken the jacket and shirt off, my friend was calling me on the phone about meeting up with him on the internet. I was considering cleaning off the girl-suit and taking a shower before playing, but realized it made more sense to play at that moment and rinse off later.

I logged on, grabbed my controller, and sat down. I noticed that given my new proportions it was a little awkward to sit and play, so I partially deflated the leggings and breasts. I also removed the corset, which actually isn't that tight and doesn't change my figure all that much anymore. I left the pants and shoes on because I didn't feel like they were all that necessary to take off.

I plugged in my head-set and met my friend in a room. It was a bit awkward at first, being all rubbered and partially femmed up while chatting with him knowing fully well that he has no idea about my rubber or x-dressing interests. It was also made strange through the fact that I've known him since highschool and in talking to him it caused an internal shift in me. I was sent from being comfortably femmed up to uncomfortably feeling like I was hanging out with an old friend while in a rubber girl's body.
I knew that he couldn't see me and it shouldn't have made any difference in how I was feeling, but it was still a bit strange. A few games into the night I began to grow more comfortable and an hour or so later, when we decided to stop, I had completely forgotten that I was wearing the suit all together.

Afterwards I did some of my normal evening activities; I checked my e-mail, made a to-do list for the next day, ate some cereal, smoked a cigarette. It all felt quite natural, except for when I was outside I became aware of the sweat that had built-up underneath the suit by the way that certain areas of my body became colder faster than others.

At that point I was getting ready to go to bed and the thought of just sleeping in the suit crossed my mind. It had become a comfortable temperature and the rubber was soft and cushy feeling, but I didn't want to have to worry about taking it off, cleaning it, and showering all in the 15 minutes I allot for myself before class.

(since I wasn't masking I had my gf crop my head out of the pictures. In this one she found a more inventive way of covering my face than just blotting it out)

but yeah, it was an interesting evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code