Friday, March 10, 2006

Spring Break!

So I just finished my last mid-term for this week.

While sitting through the test all I could hear were side-conversations of students asking where other class-mates were going. Seems like South America, Florida, and England are the main vacation spots of choice this break. Unfortunately I am one of the few who are not traveling for this single week that we have off. Instead I'm going to be doing work, because I'm taking a more than heavy course load. I actually had to get multiple people to sign forms to be able to take so many classes this semester, cause I want to graduate sooner than later. And whenever anyone hears what I'm taking this semester they, generally professors, tend to shake their heads and ask how I'm still alive.
So giving up my break is a small price to pay to get out of school in a timely manner.
Although, over the week I'm going to have much more free time than usual, so this may result in either an increase or decrease in activity on this site. I'm also going to be back home, so no rubber-gear or girl's clothes, but I made sure to send myself some pictures so I can still make some interesting posts.

After class

I was considering the prospect of absolutely no rubber for 1 week. I think it's going to be good for me, cause I feel like since I've had it available to wear 24/7 I just haven't felt inclined to get dressed up. So now when it's not around I'll probably crave it in it's absence.
As I was mulling this over I saw a girl walking about 10 feet in front of me wearing a shrug that looked remarkably familiar.

After following her for a couple minutes I realized that I had bought the exact same one the last time I went shopping with my gf. I mean, it was exactly the same.


I just found it kind of funny, cause while wearing women's clothes it immediately becomes different to me. Maybe it becomes more sexual or something, but I certainly didn't expect to see someone wearing it out on the street.. even though that's it's intended purpose, while what I'm doing is far from it.

Anyway, I've got to pack, clean up, and head back home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Whitney D said...

Hi nice rreading your post

3:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code