Friday, March 31, 2006

woulda coulda.. didn't


I was going to make a post last night, but I wasn't planning on anything big.

Just wanted to inform everyone that I was taking pictures and I'd probably have some up this weekend.
Although the photoshoot wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world for a couple reasons.
1) I had to pick the hottest night in the past 6 or so months to get under 3 layers of rubber for over 3 hours (4 layers in some areas).
2) I had to pick a day when my gf was in a really bad mood.

getting into an argument while dressed as a rubber-girl was an odd experience that I'd prefer to avoid in the future.
Although, I think some of the pictures came out alright. I tried some different things with the existing gear I have. I'll discuss more in the following days.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep before I spend all weekend locked in my room writing up questionnaires, reports, and study-guides.

*response to comments

thanks for the nice words RubberNewYork. Yeah, things are going well now. It was just that one night that got a little harry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting into an arguement while dressed as a rubber girl. I imagine how unpleasant it must have been, but what a fascinating study? You are very fortunate to have a girlfriend that accepts our rubber fetish. Hope that the rest of your life works out so that the 2 of you remain together. There are few women in this world who understand and accept the rubber fetish, especially when it comes to hoods. Best Wishes.

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code