Sunday, April 09, 2006

few fans and plans...

Thanks for the comments on the previous posts closet & arran.

As for future pictures, I'd be open to ideas of which anyone can e-mail me. However, as to whether I carry them out, I guess it depends on the idea.

*in response to closetmonster
Yeah, I like the outdoor shots too, but they're becoming more and more difficult; partially due to weather, partially due to the fact that I have new neighbors moving in, as well as a number of other factors.

I'm hoping in late May and June I'll have more free time, which will hopefully mean more pictures. Although, I probably won't be getting any new items, cause most of my money is going towards travel and... living.

I'm thinking that once I move out of NYC I'll be inclined to dress up more, mainly because I'll have more room in/outside of the house. Although, as of late I haven't felt all that inclined to take my interests much further or where I want to go with them exactly, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I've been really stressed lately. Along with school contributing to this, there are a variety of personal factors going on too. Also, at this moment I'm not feeling that well, so who knows.

It's just that I think that my urge to take pictures is at it's peak when I get new items, but having little money at the moment I don't have any plans to buy anything new, so probably not all that many more pictures till I get some other gear. Also, I'd like to try to straighten out some fetish-related issues I'm having at the moment.

Anyway, that's it for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anima, sorry I haven't commented yet but you know how I like one on one discussion more. Anyway, I think that your blog is definitely one of the more interesting ones we see out there that is related to masking because you go in depth to explore it all. I hope that you can continue to explore and share your findings with all of us. Blah blah so on and so on :)

TM

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code