Thursday, May 04, 2006

moment of procrastination

So I've noticed that I haven't updated in a while..
Well, there's a reason why... of which I'm sure you all can figure out.

This semester has been a real struggle and if it's given me any perspective at all on my latex/masking interests, it's been what the world looks like from an outsider's perspective. As I've discussed before, when I'm especially stressed out I tend not to think about masking or latex much at all.. and it just seems so boring (life, not masking/latex).

At this moment, the concept of masking or anything fetish related is probably the furthest thing from my mind because I've been getting conditioned to produce high amounts of output wholly concerned with correlations and null hypotheses, whether numbers will fit properly into an equation and whether the data is better suited for a table or a graph, and of course if it all really matters.

This upcoming weekend is going to be about the worst, but thankfully the last, of it. The following week I'll still have studying to do, but by contrast it'll be child's play.

In other news...
In the very near future I'm going to be transporting all my fetish gear out of NY.
Will this increase the frequency of my rubber-wearing/masking?
I have no idea at this point. I think once I'm feeling less stressed out and have less stuff due I'll be suiting up more. I've got some plans cooking for the summer that I'm excited about, but don't want to spoil by telling you all at this point.. mainly because I don't want to get anyone's hopes up just to have them dashed if something goes wrong.

In more annoying news..
Someone left me a message on one of the sites I belong to just saying, "whow :)"

Unimpressed by the message I responded with, "Thanks :P"

Then I received a follow-up message saying, "all you have to say is 'thanks'?"

how obnoxious...

OK, enough procrastinating. It's back to work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code