Wednesday, May 17, 2006

*crickets*

so it's been a little while since my last entry.. esp a fetish related one.
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint once again, because this isn't a latex or masking post.

Just kinda wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive.. just barely.

I've gotten contacted by quite a few people offering their condolences/sympathy/insight about the situation. So thanks to everyone who's gotten in touch, it means a lot to me. It's just at this point I need some time before I can get my head back into the whole 'fetish' thing.

So what better way to get away from an unpleasant situation?
flee the country!
that's right, I'm leaving the US for a little over a week.. however, the internal stuff follows you anywhere you go, but it'll be nice not to have to worry about bumping into my ex and having her totally brush me off like she never knew me.. (cause that was lots of fun)

WELL, that's it for now! Check back in early June and make sure to wish me a happy birthday! haha

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More power to ya, have a blast and get your head right. Beautiful weather is coming up, so go have some fun. Where are you going anyway?
Mr.Anonymous

3:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya Anima. Have fun on your trip. A good time to just relax and enjoy the moment. Catch ya when ya get back.

6:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code