Saturday, May 13, 2006

the long-short of it

Well, my gf ended the relationship yesterday. It was really out of nowhere, because overall things have been a lot better.
Am I annoyed? yeah
upset? yeah

The implications for this site:
I'm not entirely sure. I mean, my central purpose in making this site was to inform her about the fetish.. and now that doesn't seem like it matters at all because we're not together anymore.
I'm having a lot of trouble seeing myself writing much or thinking about latex and masking in the near future. Which leaves me with a few options;
1) talk about sexuality and human relationships in the depth to the point of discussing taboo's
2) talk more about myself and a further removed depiction of the fetish
3) a more in-depth discussion about my own feelings with sexuality of which I haven't explored before.

I'm thinking I'll make a mix of all three.. Plus, photos are really gonna take a hard hit cause of this. I suppose I'll either have to set up a web-cam or get a camera with either a remote or timer and a tri-pod.

Cause in making this site and having people read it, I've made a commitment to myself and readers of which I don't want to break. Not to say I feel committed, but rather I am committed.

Also, future plans that have been dashed; my gf and I were planning on trying to make latex garments and female masks ourselves. She already bought all the materials for mask-making and was in the process of making a bust, but now.. the project is a bust. So that's really unfortunate, cause I was looking forward to that for a while. We were also hoping to sell anything that was made that anyone would be interested in, but! no more.
sucks

Anyway, I'll either be posting a lot more or a lot less, but one thing is sure. There'll certainly be far fewer pictures till I find some solution to my camera problem =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry to hear that, I'm not too good at post relationship advice as I usually become a raging prick and crawl into a hole, but you seem to be taking it well. Anyways, I hope you keep writing.
Mr Anonymous

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code