Saturday, June 10, 2006

"You'd make an ugly girl" ; P

Okay. Well, I'm realizing that this blog is probably going to pick up a lot of the slack from my other blog for the next month or so. The reason? becasue this is really my only outlet where I can speak freely because no one I know in real life checks it.

So, I've been uncontrollably gushing to my friends about the *date* I went on last night, but I had to continually cut myself short because I felt like it was rude to just go on and on about it. However, I feel like I need to talk about it, so here is just as good a place as any.

It was really interesting to meet someone and immediately (within one night) form a solid bond and understanding with them. It was actually kind of depressing in the way that I feel like I connected better with this girl than I ever really did with Catch 22, but at the same time makes me feel much more hopeful about the future.

It was also really refreshing to spend time with a group of people who were full of positive energy, good morals, and a real understanding of the human condition. It reminded me of earlier portions of my life when I'd almost exclusively hang out with people that were older than me because I felt like they had a similar understanding of life and relationships. So it was nice to be surrounded by an older group and interacting heavily with someone who had more years of experience with life than I did. It reminded me why I used to only date girls who were 2+ years older than me.

As the night progressed I had only intended on spending a couple hours with her, but we ended up hanging out together for over 8 hours. My cheeks hurt from laughing so much and I was reveling in her company. I haven't ever met a girl who could make me laugh so consistently and hard that I can remember.

To the slightly more fetish/sexual related material of the evening:

Upon first meeting her the first thing I noticed was how unbelievably tight her clothes were and of course, how unbelievably in-shape she is. After some talking it became clear that her and I shared somewhat similar views in having a passion for dance, however she seemed to carry out her passion more... passionately, resulting in an obscenely nice body.

Once we were alone I started trying to hint at and start picking apart how she saw sexuality, however this proved to be a somewhat difficult task (mainly because we had both previously been talking about bad relationships we have been in where we have been cheated on). So bringing up the idea of sexuality was a little sensitive, and it wasn't nearly as successful as I had originally hoped it would have been, but there'll be chances in the future.

Anyway, I started off with gender. Calmly breaking the ice by telling her of an anecdote when a cashier mistook me for a girl. We both laughed and she looked at me for a few seconds in silence, she then started to chuckle again and I asked her what she thought was so funny. She said, "You'd make an ugly girl!" I laughed briefly and tried to then maneuver the conversation to deviant sexuality (S&M, bondage, etc.). We carried on a somewhat intellectual and removed conversation about it, but nothing interesting. Around that point we decided to go inside and watch a movie.

She turned off the lights and we sat with about 2 feet between us, but over the course of an hour that became no space at all because she spent that time edging closer and closer to me. We started to watch the lengthy extra-features with our heads resting on eachother's and I continually directed my attention away from the television screen and over to her stomach/legs outstretched in front of me. I was entranced by the tiny patch of flesh peeking out between her snugly fitting faded cotton t-shirt and skin-tight jeans. I rode my eyes over the ridges in the taught denim near her crotch to accommodate the sheer stress on the fabric.
Her dress style is fitting of her personality, because it isn't that she is 'slutty', but rather that she is so comfortable and proud of her body that she feels comfortable showing it off.. a trait that I've known many dancers to have, but never have I been this close to it.

I feel like I would be fairly comfortable telling her about my latex fetish once we get into a somewhat relevant conversation, centrally because she has come off to be an extremely open and accepting person. Plus, given the clothes she wears and carrying the attitude and confidence of a dancer, I actually think she would be more than happy to try it out.

As we finished all the special features on the DVD she turned the lights back up and the television off. She sat back on the couch and I laid my head on her lap and looked up at her chest/face. We talked briefly, but I soon realized that she was nearly ready to pass out given that it was almost 5am and she had gotten up that day at 6am. So I figured I'd save the rest for another day and left.

From spending time together it became abundantly clear that she was interested in me (body language, certain comments, and her constant attempts to be as physically close with me as possible). Through the night I did heavily consider moving to a sexual/physical stage, however I felt like it would be better to wait, and better not to involve myself with someone that I don't know all that well just yet.

As I left she could hardly keep her eyes open, but still wanted me to stay. It was nice to have my company so wanted and appreciated. As I made it to the door I felt like it would have been completely called for to have a kiss goodnight, but knew that I didn't want to move in that direction for the night. So I gave her a hug and was suddenly surprised at how she held me, she pulled me close and pressed her hands tightly around my back. I hugged back, but was surprised at the fullness of her personality as expressed through her hug.. I also noticed how taught her body felt against mine, plus it has been a long time since I've had real breasts pressed against me...

So all in all! a good night and the definite potential for something more and regardless if anything happens, given her personality, I do intend on telling her about my latex fetish.. So I'm excited!



In more directly fetish related news:
Still no catsuit! grrrr. I e-mailed the company yesterday, but haven't heard back. I'm guessing I won't get a reply until monday, and even if it comes next week I won't be able to pick it up cause I'm going to be in Chicago!! Yargh! I so want to dress up,
plus, everyone around me has been telling me how I'm looking thinner and thinner, so it'll be an especially good opportunity to have a more feminine look!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you found a real winner there Anima. I hope everything works out for you and your new interest.

10:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code