Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pleasant surprise

Hi again everyone, I hope you enjoyed the pictures I posted before.. and luck you! I have some more!
haha.

The other day I woke up, ate some breakfast, talked to my mom (yes, I'm currently living at home…), read/wrote some e-mails, listened to my phone messages, smoked a cigarette, then went back inside.

As I was sitting at the computer I realized that it would probably be wise the spend the day doing some studying, job-searching, apartment hunting, sub-letter yelling at, and a whole lot of other not so exciting stuff. While getting ready to get to work my mother abruptly left and said she wouldn’t be back until tomorrow (she’s rarely around anyway, but this was early for her to leave). As I sat down with my books I started thinking about latex. I tried to silence my mind and focus it on something more productive, but the idea of wearing rubber kept creeping into my mind.

I started fantasizing about wearing one of catch 22’s old catsuits, but knew it wouldn’t fit, however the idea wouldn’t leave me alone! So I thought, “Fine, I’ll try it on, it won’t fit, and I’ll just feel fat which will probably motivate me to diet even more, which I guess is a good thing.”

I had actually tried on her catsuit a few times in the past, but it has never even come close to fitting. However the idea of it has always been really exciting to me for some reason.

I made my way to the closet, took out the catsuit, talc-ed myself down and began easing myself into it. It felt fairly snug and I was just thinking, “wow this is such a waste of time.”

I got my legs in easily enough. I again applied talc to my arms and then tried to ease them into the sleeves. To my surprise they actually made their way in fairly easily. I had never actually been able to fit my arms into the sleeves before, but figured that my shoulders/chest would be too broad to actually close the catsuit.

Again to my surprise I actually got the zipper up fairly easily. As I sealed myself in I was ecstatic at the fact that I could actually fit into the catsuit. It’s been something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time, but never thought would be possible.


It was at that point that I really realized that I have lost a considerable amount of weight. It seems as though all my friends were actually being truthful and not just nice when saying I looked a lot thinner.

I also tried to put my corset on over it, but it was too loose, even when I had the laces totally up it would just start to slide off.

Once in the catsuit I started jumping around with joy and noticing how fantastic it felt. This catsuit, like my old one, was made by polymorph and again I was very pleased with the quality of their latex as well as craftsmanship. I looked in the mirror and though, “wow, this is an entirely different look for me… one I should probably try to pursue further.” Also, as a huge bonus to me, I just added a catsuit to my collection that I didn’t have to pay anything for! =D

I thought, maybe I can even fit into her gloves…

and I did.

I then thought, maybe I can fit into her miniskirt.

And I did.

So I figured I’d get all dolled up and try to snap off some pictures.

anyway, I had TONS of fun taking these pictures and it all felt so good. Catch 22’s catsuit fit extremely well, I’ve never actually worn anything that’s felt so comfortable before. I also liked the way that everything looked (without all the bulk).

So now with this new look I feel like I should get some silicone breasts (cause I was using these ghetto foam inserts)… GYAAAAh, but those are so expensive. Let me now just take some time to remind you all of the advertisements as well as donation button on this site. =P

Anyway, as the ‘photo-shoot’ was coming to an end I ended up getting really excited and climaxing.. I also happened to turn on the video-capture function on my camera as I did. So that was kind of interesting.. It looked a little funny at first, but with the help of Arran, it got straightened out.

Ok, it’s time for me to get outta here and do some much less fun stuff…

I’m not sure whether I’m gonna let the video hit the web or not, but all of you could probably change that..
cause I have been thinking about silicone breasts =P

lol.


Bye-y’all

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleasant surprise indeed! It fits and looks great on you. Definitely worth pursuing. ;)

5:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking great ,love the latex outfits you have such a hot figure ,you need a playmate?!

8:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two sets in two days, how heavenly. and I vote yes on the video

Mr.Anonymous

12:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed a surprise. that outfit really fits you. specially with those glasses. great shots

james w

5:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good pics! ;)

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code