Thursday, July 06, 2006

2 hours later

Okay.
Today instead of cleaning my place any further, I decided to troubleshoot my freaking camera/remote so I can take pictures of myself. I purposely got this camera JUST because it has a remote control function, however it hasn't been working.

So it a last ditch effort of trying to get this figured out, I called the company and spent cumulativly 2 hours on the phone.. probably a total of 10 minutes actually talking to technical people.
Long story short; they're supposed to call and or e-mail me tomorrow with some sort of solution. I'm sure that solution will be nothing short of me having to send the camera back or just deal with a remoteless camera.

but we will see.







In other news - I can almost certainly promise some new pictures before I leave for Japan. However, those pictures will probably not be of me. You'll all have to wait to find out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New pictures of a friend, and a trip to Japan? Sweeeet. ;)

7:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to Japan sounds awesome, hope the camera works out
Mr.Anonymous

2:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code