Wednesday, July 05, 2006

new acquisition & reader participation

While cleaning over the past week I've come across some additional money (old uncashed checks, loose bills, change, etc.), it totals at about 900 dollars. My first instinct was, "Jackpot! time for some latex!" Then I realized I'm an adult now and have to start spending money responsibly...
but am now again wavering back to my first instinct and am trying to figure out what I want to get:
*smaller corset
*latex dress
*boots
*maybe another mask

About the boots, I think I'd prefer ones with chunky heels, just cause stilettos make me think of dominatrixes and sprained ankles.
So! if anyone has any links to any cute and relatively low-priced items or just websites that sell such things that are good quality, it would be greatly appreciated.

(I'm going to need lots of help finding boots!!)

P.S. - I'm still waiting on my catsuit! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm starting to get a little frustrated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya congrats on graduation I'm back on the face of the planet after a long absence, I'd recommend something classy like a latex ballgown but thats just me

Mr.Anonymous

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code