Saturday, August 12, 2006

business proposal

Hi everyone.
Well, I've been realizing more and more with the onset of reality to this college grad that I'm low on cash!

What I originally was designating as 'fun money' is becoming money to pay for classes (yeah, I graduated, but am still taking classes.. cause I like learning!), nice business-style clothes, gas, bills, insurance, food, rent, etc. Which means I won't be getting all the clothes I was hoping to!
In the past I tried putting in the donation button as well as the ads, but neither seems to have been paying off at all in the way that I was hoping they would.

Anyway, if anyone has been holding back and wants to make some donation to me or they just want to see me in something specific, then either hit the donation button or feel free to send me clothes! You can just e-mail me for my size and shipping address, and I'll be pleased to take whatever anyone wants to see me in; diapers? dresses? bonnets? internal dildo pants? chaps? animal costumes? anything! I'm interested in it all!
If you send me something then I'll make photo-sets with the desired outfit on as well as themed photo-shoots (depending on the interest of the person who sent it.) however, I've been throwing the word "anything" around a lot and I am human, so I do have my limitations, but just e-mail me if you're interested.

The sad thing about all this is that I'm totally serious, cause I really do want to dress up with some more variety, but just don't have the bankroll to get everything I want, not to mention everything you'd want to see me in!

Anyway, while I'm already whoring myself out for clothes, I'll take specific gallery/video shoots upon request, for money. So, if you're interested in that too, gimme an e-mail and we can try to figure something out.

One last thing, I'm not interested in any type of actual meet-ups, which of course includes sexual favors. I'm not a prostitute!
haha,
I just wanted to make that clear.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats a damn good idea, hope you get some takers.
Mr.Anonymous

1:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code