Friday, August 11, 2006

Last Night

Well, last night I was left with a bit of free time again...

Aaaaand I tried on more of catch 22's stuff. Aaaaand more of it fit. Aaaaand there's more pictures. Aaaaand it was a lot of fun, but kind of scary (but I'll talk more about that later).

Although, it's too late to post anything cause I'm going to bed soon.

Anyway, If anyone knows any good/cheap places to get silicone breast-forms from, PLEASE send me the link.
I'm also looking into getting boots and maybe a new mask. I've also abandoned my idea before about getting a big extravagent outfit. I think now that I fit into Catch 22's stuff, I may just get some individual garments along with some other items (masks, boots, breast-forms) to further this new look I've stumbled across.

G'nite.

to closet

in these shots I am not wearing any inflatable garments. I'm just using some foam inserts as breasts and in a few of the shots I'm wearing foam butt-padding.

Also, the first day I wore the suit I did find it exciting that it was a genuine female catsuit, cause it had been worn/used by a girl. However, the second day wearing it, it feels like it's my own. SO! no creepy alter-ego going on here. =P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's almost scary how well it fits to you now. Lol Almost tailored to you. Don't get yourself tangled up in any emotional issues from it, or worse, model an alter ego from her. Now that would be scary!

Is the suit fitting this well with or without your inflateable hip garment? Just curious.

7:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code