Sunday, September 03, 2006

drab

Well, the last few days have been long ones.
No real reason why, but there's just not much going on with me.
For some reason I feel like I'm really busy, but by the end of the day it seems like I haven't done anything nor gone anywhere. There are islands of pleasntness, but overall I feel stagnant.

Yeah, I guess I'm getting more and more acclimated to the 'real world.' However, I know that things will get better and more interesting.. I'm just working towards and waiting for that to happen.

I've been actively avoiding relationships, as I did after my first serious girlfriend. I know it's probably not a good idea, but I just don't feel like putting any effort into anyone other than myself at the moment.. and through my history of relationships, it's always me giving and the other taking.
and in the 4 cumulative years of 'serious' relationships I've been in have all been a total waste of time. The only thing I got out of them was some perspective and a strong sense of distrust for anyone and everyone.

So, excuse my hiatus! haha.

I'm sure I'll be dressing again in a week or so, cause my funks tend not to last more than a few days.
Plus, in the meantime I have some other pictures I haven't posted yet.. however, no teaser this time! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code