Thursday, August 24, 2006

tear the web

Yagh, I've gotta keep off the internet. I ordered some vanilla shoes on a regular site and a latex top/coat on e-bay. I was just thinking, "Oh, this latex top would go perfectly with my latex pants... and it's only 50 euros! I should just drop a bid, I won't win it anyway."
Then when I checked my e-mail the next day I had a, "congratulations" e-mail waiting in my in-box from e-bay. Bluh, I'm not doing a very good job at spending my money wisely at the moment.. I'm gonna have to work on that.. Cause If I'm spending any fetish money on anything, it should be silicone breasts!!!
SO, does anyone know any sites that sell silicone breasts for cheap?

In other news, I was mentioned in the Doll_Suit_Wearers group on the message board. Ah, I almost feel famous... not quite, but I am happy that the word is spreading. Soon I'll be sinking my claws into this evolving fetish community.

Ok, that's about it for now. My future plans are still Waaaaay up in the air and I'm trying not to let it get to me. It just kinda sucks being unemployed at the moment!
however, I am partial to waking up after noon each day.

anyway, there are more pictures from my previous photo-set that I'll post at a later date.. Aaaand here is another teaser. XP

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you were on Ebay, did you check them for breasts? There's usually a big selection, so it's best if you know what kind you're looking for ahead of time.

8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code