Friday, August 18, 2006

tanks

Wow, 4 comments within one day of post (1 junk/ad comment). I'm impressed! and appreciative.

Well, to answer a few of the questions. It is a letha-weapons doll that I'm wearing, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's a doll-suit.
It's just a doll that's cut in half and being held together by a small corset.

Aaaanyway, I'm gonna try to dress again this or next week and it's really a shame that I haven't hooked up my web-cam! haha, maybe I'll do that one of these days if I can find it.
So, hopefully more pictures relatively soon, cause I'm waiting for some other vanilla-style clothes to arrive before I dress again. I'm actually kind of expecting them to show up tomorrow, but that may be a little short-sighted.



So, while I've been browsing around online it seems like the masking/latex community has been real quiet lately! I guess that's what summer does to us, but c'mon! I'm getting bored over here! hehe.. I used to actually get really annoyed with dry-spells in fetish material online. So now I'm trying really hard to be somewhat consistant with pictures and interesting/relevant stuff.
So! the comments are a nice reminder that there are other people out there reading/watching.

Also, because of the high volume of comments I recently recieved I'll leave everybody with a teaser of the next set of pictures.

boooty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teasers are not good :), but thanks anyway.
the whole thing with the previous photo set was the amazing look that comes from wearing latex under plain clothing. i always thought of latex as a second skin, a part of myself. so wearing them under ordinary clothes like a pair of jeans and a tshirt makes that fact more so.
just a thought...

anyway, have fun!

james w.
wonderer_isr@yahoo.com

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code