Wednesday, August 23, 2006

as promised

Ah, well I've been a little slow with getting some of the pictures up that I said I would. SO! here they are!

One night I was just bored and wondering if one more garment of Catch 22's would fit.. And it did (the top)
Also, in most of these pictures, you can notice what looks like a seam on my rear... but it's not the padding...

I actually also fit into a pair of latex panties that I bought for her a while back.

Okay, well that is all for now!
I'll have more pictures and/or insights up soon enough, things have just been a little busy for me this week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is such a grat outfit. i love the brownish/grayish latex, it look good with the black one. too bad tho you didn't wear a mask.
anyway, great pictures

james w.
wonderer_isr@yahoo.com

10:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
hit counter html code